Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weekly Grocery List

Sometimes it feels like I recreate my grocery list every week... but in reality I pretty much buy the same things all the time! Here's a standard list of things usually on my grocery list...


Cucumber
Tomatoes
Squash
Apples
Bananas
Spinach
Yogurt
Wraps/Bread
Eggs
Some-Meats! 

I have to try very hard to keep junk food out of my house. If it is anywhere in the house, I will be sure to eat it! Even as much as I try to hide it from myself 'just in case' I feel like I want a treat, I can not do it. It will be gone! 

If healthy is my only option, I'll choose it every time. However, when faced with the decision between carrot sticks and sugary granola bar... the carrot sticks don't stand a chance. 

Grocery store tip: Shop the perimeter. If you want to buy food that is more fresh and less processed, you'll likely find it around the outside of the store. This is because fresher foods typically need to stay colder than room temperature, therefore needing electricity which is found against the outside walls.  


No comments:

Post a Comment