Monday, May 4, 2015

Blew some rubs'


The only thing I needed to do on Saturday was a brick workout. I had prepped for a lovely 2hr bike ride exploring Fish Creek Provincial Park followed by a 30 minute run. 

I started out and it was downright chilly outside! My ears were freezing and I was slightly underdressed. About 10km into my ride I thought I was getting bombed.,.(the only reason this was my first thought was because I had recently finished binge watching homeland). Anyways, once I figured out that I blew a tire, I gracefully dismounted from my clip ins and analyzed the situation. 


Not too shabby of a place to get stuck. 


I didn't have a spare tube or pump on me but luckily I had an iPhone and a sexy pick up man. Pete to the rescue!  

When I got home I figured it was time for me to learn how to change a tire. I consulted with the ever knowledgable YouTube and re-familiarized myself with how levers work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment